Office of the Clerk and Recorder, Paul D. López

Please note: The Office of the Denver Clerk and Recorder does not process license plates or license plate renewals. Denver Motor Vehicle handles license plates for Denver County.

Marriage, civil unions, committed partnerships, and recordings are by appointment only. For Public Trustee or foreclosure concerns, call 720-865-2633. Learn more about how to do business with our office remotely, via mail or dropbox, whenever possible