July 31 - August 8, 2021
Permits for Denver Days events are provided free-of-charge to those holding a picnic or public event, both of which must be free and open to the public. Denver Days Picnics and Public Events must abide by all park rules and regulations.
Denver Days Picnic Reservations are accepted up to 24 hours before the picnic is to occur, however, requests are not processed on Saturdays or Sundays. Reservations requests for Saturday and Sunday must be made by Friday at 12:00 p.m. by email or phone.
Details on each picnic site can be found on the inventory list(PDF, 176KB). Site capacities must not be exceeded. Picnics cannot have stages, large sound systems, bands, food trucks, alcohol (for sale or service) and other similar features. Picnic attendees may consume their own beer, wine or champagne. Picnic activities must stay within boundaries indicated on the inventory list(PDF, 176KB) (click park name to open map).
Picnic reservation requests are accepted by:
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name of picnic and description (i.e. Neighborhood BBQ)
- Event date and estimated time of arrival
- Number of attendees (please do not exceed the capacity of the picnic site)
- Organization or customer name
- Address, phone number and email
- Park and picnic site number(PDF, 176KB)
Denver Days Public Event applications are accepted up to 30 days before the event is to occur, by email only.
Please download and complete the permit application(PDF, 1006KB), and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permit approval typically requires the following items:
- Certificate of insurance (or acknowledgement of waiver)
- Site map and trash plan
- Park walk-through
- Appropriate arrangements for portable toilets (highly recommended), and
- Payment of any hard costs (such as electricity on site).
More details will be provided once your application is received. Please allow 24 hours for processing.
Learn more about public event permits.