View POFA Procedures(PDF, 167KB) | Ver procedimientos de permisos(PDF, 104KB)
View POFA site map(PDF, 2MB)
Please note that permit holders must agree to and follow the COVID-19 special requirements OR COVID-19 special requirements if conducting camps as a condition of the permit.
State and City Orders can affect the status of park and event facility permits. Affected permit holders will be contacted as soon as possible should that occur.
Summer POFA Permit Process | April 2021 - September 2021
There are two opportunities to apply for a Summer 2021 POFA permit:
- Round 1 Applications: February 8 – 19*
- 8:00 a.m: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Round 2 Applications: March 15
- Rolling applications accepted starting 8:00am through remainder of Summer POFA season
*The first round of applications will be accepted via email through 11:59 p.m. on February 19. The Park Permit Office will determine if a lottery is needed for POFA sites within a park.
Round 1 Applications:
Application fee: $25 each. Email applicants will be contacted no later than February 24 with payment instructions, application fees are due by 4:00pm on March 1. Approved applicants will be notified via email by 4:00 p.m. on March 2 (assuming no lottery is needed).
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- If more applications are received than POFA sites available, a lottery system will be implemented—a notification with more information will be sent by COB March 2
- A lottery is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, March 3, at 11:00 a.m.
- Approved applicants will be notified via email by COB March 3
Final Payment/Requirements Timeline
All payments and insurance requirements for approved applicants are DUE by 4:00 p.m. March 8:
- Payment accepted online only
- Insurance certificates accepted via email
- Approved permits will be available for printing online by COB March 12
Round 2 Applications:
All remaining POFA sites will be available for permitting beginning at 8:00 a.m. on March 15:
- Applications may be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Confirmations & invoices emailed within 3 business days of receiving the application
- Application fee, final payment and insurance are DUE 3 business days after confirmation & invoice are sent
Parks Permit Office:
Webb Municipal Building
201 W. Colfax Ave. | Room 1.G.1
Denver, CO 80202
*Please note our physical office is currently closed due to COVID-19. Please contact us by email.