View POFA Procedures(PDF, 167KB) | Ver procedimientos de permisos(PDF, 104KB)
View POFA site map(PDF, 2MB)
Winter POFA season: October 2020 – March 2021
Please note that permit holders must agree to and follow the COVID-19 special requirements(PDF, 219KB) OR COVID-19 special requirements if conducting camps(PDF, 225KB) as a condition of the permit.
For the Winter Season, “Limited” POFA permits (6-10 participants per class) are available at any Denver park, and the number issued per park is unlimited.
State and City Orders can affect the status of park and event facility permits. Affected permit holders will be contacted as soon as possible should that occur.
There are two opportunities to apply for a Winter 2020/2021 POFA permit:
- August 24 – September 3 beginning at 8:00am: email to email@example.com
- September 23: Applications accepted for the rest of Winter POFA season beginning at 8:00am: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*The first round of applications will be accepted through 11:59pm on September 3.
Approved applicants will be notified via email by 4:00pm on September 14.
Insurance DUE by 4:00pm on September 18.
- Insurance certificates accepted via email
- Approved permits will be available for printing online by 4:00pm on September 22nd
Round 2 Applications:
All remaining POFA sites will be available for permitting beginning at 8:00am on September 23.
- Applications may be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Confirmations emailed within 3 business days
- Insurance is DUE 3 business days after confirmation is sent
Parks Permit Office:
Webb Municipal Building
201 W. Colfax Ave. | Room 1.G.1
Denver, CO 80202
*Please note our physical office is currently closed due to COVID-19. Please contact us by email.