Contractor Licensing Methods of Payment

   Fees may be mailed to:
   Community Planning and Development
   Contractor Licensing
   201 W. Colfax Ave. #205
   Denver, CO  80202
   Or paid at the Contractor Licensing Counter
   located on the 2nd floor of the Wellington Webb Municipal Building, . 
   We accept:
Checks (made out to the “Manager of Finance”),
Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card