Secure and Verifiable identification for City issued business licenses inlcudes a notarized copy of one of the following:
- Any current Colorado Driver License, current Colorado Driver Permit or current Colorado Identification Card, expired one year or less. (Temporary paper license with valid Colorado Driver’s License, Colorado Drivers Permit, or Colorado Identification Card, expired one year or less is acceptable).
- Out-of-state issued photo driver’s license or photo identification card, photo driver’s permit expired one year or less.
- U.S. Passport expired less than 10 years
- Valid foreign passport with 1-94 or valid processed for 1551 stamps
- Valid 1551 Resident Alien/Permanent Resident card. No border crosser or USA B1/B2 Visa/BCC cards
- Valid 1688 Temporary Resident, I688B, and 1766 Employment Authorization Card with intact photo
- Valid US Military ID (active duty, dependent, retired, reserve and National Guard)
- Tribal Identification Card with intact photo. (U.S. or Canadian)
- Certificate of Naturalization with intact photo.
Secure and Verifiable identification for State issued liquor licenses includes a notarized copy of one of the following:
- Colorado Drivers License/Identification Card
- Native American Tribal Documents
- United States Military ID Card (includes Dependent ID card)
- United States Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
Copies that are not notarized will not be accepted.