In December 2019, Denver adopted a new energy code, which becomes effective July 31, 2020. Learn more about the new International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) requirements through virtual WebEx webinars.
If you are interested in attending one or more of training session, register here.
Focused for your needs:
- Residents and home designers | June 18, 9-11 a.m. | Join WebEx
- Contractors | June 22, 8-10 a.m. | Join WebEx
- Mechanical and plumbing engineers | June 23, 2-4 p.m. | Join WebEx
- Architects | June 25, 2-4 p.m. | Join WebEx
AIA and ICC continuing credit provided.
- If you’ve never used WebEx Meetings before, you will be able to join as a guest, or you can download the application.
- When using computer audio, it is recommended that you download the application.
- More information on troubleshooting WebEx can be found here.
Two sessions were already offered in March, and these PDF presentations are available for download here:
Questions? Contact 720-865-2905.