Join us for a Green Buildings Ordinance (GBO) webinar series using Microsoft Teams. Compliance options for existing building roof replacement and recover projects as well as examples of complete submittals for those projects are some of the topics that will be covered in this series.
Series dates and topics:
Registration is not required.
Each webinar is recorded and posted to denvergov.org/greenroofs in the "Additional Resources" sectionfor future viewing.
Microsoft Teams Tips:
- As an attendee of a live event in Microsoft Teams, you can watch live events and participate in the moderated Q&A.
- You can't share audio or video.
- You can join via the Microsoft Teams desktop application, your computer’s internet browser, or the free app on your mobile device.
- Download the free app on your phone by searching “Microsoft Teams” in either the Google Play or App Store.
How to join the Live Event:
- Open the live event link to join.
- If you open the event from…
- The Microsoft Teams Application on your desktop, you’ll join the event in Teams.
- Outlook Desktop or Web Browser on Your Computer, you can join from a web browser or open the event in Teams.
- Your Mobile Device, you will be prompted to download the free application. We recommend you download the application before the event starts.
- If the live event hasn't started, you'll see the message “The live event has not yet started.”
How to ask a question:
If you're an attendee of the live event:
- Select Q&A on the right side of the screen.
- Type your question in the compose box, and then click "send."
- If you want to ask your question anonymously, select "ask anonymously."
- All questions asked during the Teams live event will be addressed at the end of the presentation.