Join us for a Green Buildings Ordinance (GBO) webinar series using Microsoft Teams. Compliance options for existing building roof replacement and recover projects as well as examples of complete submittals for those projects are some of the topics that will be covered in this series.
Series dates and topics:
- Tuesday, August 25 | 12-12:30 p.m. | Join the webinar
- The Energy Program is a unique compliance path within the GBO for existing buildings that includes flexible energy efficiency and renewable energy options. This webinar will help you:
- Understand Energy Program details including how to select a baseline year and perform annual reporting
- Decide whether to enroll early or at time of roof replacement
- Learn about local industry trends
- Understand how the GBO and Energy Program fit into Denver’s sustainability and climate action work
Registration is not required. All sessions will be recorded and posted to denvergov.org/greenroofs for future viewing. View past webinars in the "Additional Resources" section now!
Microsoft Teams Tips:
- As an attendee of a live event in Microsoft Teams, you can watch live events and participate in the moderated Q&A.
- You can't share audio or video.
- You can join via the Microsoft Teams desktop application, your computer’s internet browser, or the free app on your mobile device.
- Download the free app on your phone by searching “Microsoft Teams” in either the Google Play or App Store.
How to join the Live Event:
- Open the live event link to join.
- If you open the event from…
- The Microsoft Teams Application on your desktop, you’ll join the event in Teams.
- Outlook Desktop or Web Browser on Your Computer, you can join from a web browser or open the event in Teams.
- Your Mobile Device, you will be prompted to download the free application. We recommend you download the application before the event starts.
- If the live event hasn't started, you'll see the message “The live event has not yet started.”
How to ask a question:
If you're an attendee of the live event:
- Select Q&A on the right side of the screen.
- Type your question in the compose box, and then click "send."
- If you want to ask your question anonymously, select "ask anonymously."
- All questions asked during the Teams live event will be addressed at the end of the presentation.