Five Points Neighborhood
The following plans cover the entire neighborhood area:
The following plans cover a portion of the neighborhood:
- 38th & Blake Station Area Plan (PDF) - This plan covers a portion of all the statistical neighborhoods within a half-mile radius of the station.
- 38th & Blake Station Area Plan Amendments (PDF) - This plan amends the portion of the River North Area Plan, the 38th & Blake Station Area Plan, the Northeast Downtown Neighborhoods Plan, the Globeville Neighborhood Plan, and the Elyria & Swansea Neighborhoods Plan within the area near the 38th and Blake RTD station. Amendments primarily address the vision for future building height.
- Central Platte Valley Comprehensive Plan Amendment (PDF) - This plan also covers a portion of Auraria, Jefferson Park, Highland, Union Station and Globeville statistical neighborhoods.
- Curtis Park Neighborhood Assessment (PDF)
- Downtown Area Plan (PDF) - This plan also covers all or portions of Auraria, Union Station, Central Business District, Civic Center, Capitol Hill, North Capitol Hill, and Speer statistical neighborhoods.
- Downtown Multi-Modal Access Plan (PDF) - This plan also covers all or portions of North Capitol Hill, Central Business District, Auraria, and Union Station statistical neighborhoods.
- Northeast Downtown Neighborhoods Plan (PDF) - This plan also covers a portion of City Park West, Cole, and Whittier statistical neighborhoods.
- River North Plan (PDF) - This plan also covers parts of Cole, Clayton, Globeville and Elyria Swansea statistical neighborhoods.
- South Platte River Corridor Study (PDF) - This plan covers a portion of all the statistical neighborhoods that touch the South Platte River.
- Uptown Healthcare District Plan Update (PDF) - This plan also covers a portion of City Park West statistical neighborhood.
- Denargo Market General Development Plan (PDF)
- Lincoln at Prospect Park General Development Plan (PDF)
- Prospect Place Genereal Development Plan (PDF)