8th Avenue Bridge Reconstruction
- Replace the existing 8th Avenue bridge over the South Platte River, provide safe bike and pedestrian accommodations.
14th Avenue Bridge over Cherry Creek
- Remove and replace the 14th Avenue Bridge over Cherry Creek, upgrade the signals and associated intersections.
48th Avenue TOD Improvements Brighton to York
- This project will construct the sidewalks, ramps, and install storm sewer on the south side of 48th Avenue between Brighton Blvd and Claude Court.
2017 - Urban Farm Renovations
- Renovate the 5,000 sq ft Urban Farm building at 10200 Smith Rd. The project includes HVAC, plumbing, electrical, finishes, fire sprinklers, sidewalk, curb and gutters, and site work.
Arkins Court RiNo Promenade
- Construct 3 blocks of an approximately 1 mile long section of riverfront pedestrian promenade within the Arkins Court right-of-way in the River North area.
Art/Coll Repaving - West Dartmouth Avenue
- This project will perform arterial/collector repaving as deferred maintenance. The improvements include: asphalt mill and overlay; concrete repairs/replacement (curb/gutter, curb ramps, and other miscellaneous features); restriping, and replace/maintain any associated existing bike/ped safety features. All improvements will be constructed to current CCD and ADA standards and specifications. Limits for this project are: West Dartmouth Avenue, between South Irving Street and South Sheridan Boulevard.
Bear Valley Tennis Courts
- This project includes the replacement of the six (6) existing asphalt tennis courts with post-tensioned concrete courts. The court replacement will include new chain link fence, lighting with LED fixtures, nets and posts, signs, and basic site amenities such as benches, trash/recycling receptacles, picnic tables and a shade structure.
City Park Playground
- This project consists of the replacement of City Park's Dustin Redd playground.
East 16th Avenue System Phase 1
- Multi-phase/multi-year effort to extend and improve the storm drain upstream in the watershed in order to address numerous flooding issues in the watershed, and further capitalize on prior investment at Ferril Lake (2007) and “Montclair-Phase 2” storm drain (2011).
Garfield Neighborhood Bikeway Phase 1 Construction
- This project includes signal and intersection improvements for a neighborhood bikeway at (3) locations along Garfield.
General Civil Construction On-Call (SBE)
- On-Call SBE Prime General Contractors to provide bidding and construction services related to work on the City’s infrastructure. The General Civil Construction On-Call SBE contract will be utilized to construct a variety of improvements to the City and County of Denver’s infrastructure typically within City Right-of-Way.
General Civil Construction On-Call
- On-Call Prime General Contractors to provide bidding and construction services related to work on the City’s infrastructure. The General Civil Construction On-Call contract will be utilized to construct a variety of improvements to the City and County of Denver’s infrastructure typically within City Right-of-Way.
General Storm - Carlan Court
- This project will address a drainage complaint at 1515 Carlan Court by constructing the first phase of the South Carlan Street Outfall (from Florida Ave and Carlan Court to Sanderson Gulch).
Holly Over Highline Canal
- Rehabilitation of Holly Bridge over Highline Canal.
- This project includes sidewalk improvements, retaining wall modifications, and modifications of existing features for ADA compliance. The project includes Federal funds, will require environmental (NEPA) compliance, and coordination with the adjacent golf course. Design and construction will be required.
Irrigation - Harvey Park
- Construction of a new irrigation system and installation of a new pump skid as specified in the construction documents.
Mountain Parks Conservation Camp Facility Restoration
- Project to rehabilitate CCC Camp buildings including structural repairs, roof and framing improvements, flooring and wall repairs, HVAC and upgrades to restrooms and utilities.
Park Avenue Rehabilitation - Phase 2-3
- Rehabilitation of the Park Avenue Viaduct waffle slab. Work includes expansion joint replacement and deck repairs.
Park Improvements - McNichols Playground
- Replacement of playground equipment
Park Improvements - McWilliams BB Court
- This project will replace the existing basketball court with a new concrete court, including backstops, striping, and adjacent site furnishings and landscaping
Park Improvements - MLK Phase 2 Walks
Park Improvements - Montbello Walks , Lighting and Central Picnic
- Replacement of remaining asphalt sidewalks with concrete on western portion of park, new picnic areas, and new pedestrian lighting.
Park Improvements - Robinson BB Court / Playground
- Replacement of basketball court and playground equipment
Park Improvements - Rocky Mountain Walks
- Asphalt to concrete walk replacement
Redesign and reconstruction of the traffic signal and intersection of 14th & Pennsylvania Street
- This project is the redesign and reconstruction of the traffic signal and intersection of 14th & Pennsylvania St. within the City and County of Denver.
South Broadway Station Multimodal & Safety Improvement Phase 1
- The project includes the reconstuction of East Exposition from Lincoln through Broadway. The construction of West Exposition from Broadway a distance of approximately 485'. The widening of Broadway south of Exposition. This widening includes the reconstruction of the adjoining streetscape. Damaged concrete panels in this stretch of Broadway will be replaced.