Skip navigation

Contractor Licenses

There are several types of contractor licenses issued by the Development Services Division of the Community Planning and Development Department:

  • Cement
  • Sidewalk
  • Excavator
  • General
  • Paving
  • Special
  • Structural

For more information, visit the Development Services website or call (720) 865-2770.

Other contractor type licenses are issued through Wastewater Management Division of the Public Works Department:

  • Sewer
  • Sewer-layer

For more information, visit Wastewater Management website or call (303) 446-3400.

Plan Extra Time!

Date Icon

Inspections and paperwork can take longer than you expect.  Plan extra time to get your license.