Week of November 19 - 23:
- The Special Issues Marijuana Committee will meet on Monday, November 19 at 1:30 p.m. and will have 15 minutes of public comment.
- There will be a 30 minute general public comment session before the meeting of Council on Monday, November 19 at 5 p.m. Sign up starts at noon on Friday, November 16.
- The LUTI and FINGOV Committee meetings on Tuesday, November 20 have both been canceled.
- The SAFETY & HOUSING and BIZ Committee meetings on Wednesday, November 21 have been both canceled.
- City offices are closed on Thursday, November 22 in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
- Legislative Services offices are closed on Friday, November 23 in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
See the meeting schedule for more information.
Proposed Consent Agenda