April 1 - 5:
- There will be a 30-minute general public comment session before the meeting of Council on Monday, April 1 starting at 5 p.m. Sign up starts at 12 noon on Friday, March 29.
- The FINGOV Committee meeting on Tuesday, April 2 has been canceled.
- There is public comment scheduled at the SAFETY & HOUSING Committee meeting on Wednesday, April 3.
- The Policy Committee will meet on Wednesday, April 3 at noon.
- The BIZ Committee meeting on Wednesday, April 3 has been canceled.
See the meeting schedule for more information.
Proposed Consent Agenda