July 13 - 17:
- There is an operations meeting on Monday, July 13 at noon. The meeting is not televised and there will be an executive session.
- There will be a thirty-minute general public comment session before the meeting of Council starting at 5 p.m. on Monday, July 13. Sign up to speak at www.denvergov.org/councilpublicinput beginning at 12 noon Friday, July 10. Sign up closes at 4 p.m. on Monday, July 13.
- There will be two required public hearings on Monday, July 13 at the meeting of Council. Sign up to speak at www.denvergov.org/councilpublicinput or in person in Room 450 beginning at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, July 13.
- There is public comment scheduled at the SAFETY & HOUSING Committee meeting on Wednesday, July 15. Sign up to speak at www.denvergov.org/councilpublicinput or in person in Room 450 between 9 and 10 a.m on Wednesday, July 15.
- The BIZ Committee meeting on Wednesday, July 15 has been canceled.
- The Annual Budget and Policy Retreat will be held virtually on Friday, July 17 at 8:55 a.m. and broadcast via Zoom teleconference. Please go to www.denvergov.org/councilpublicinput for a link to listen and watch this meeting virtually.
All meetings will be broadcast using the Zoom webconference software and are available to members of Council and members of the public for alternative access. Please go to www.denvergov.org/councilpublicinput for a link to participate virtually in all meetings (unless otherwise noted) and to sign up to speak for Committee, General Public Comment and Public Hearings. To participate in person, meetings will be live streamed for viewing in the City and County building, Council Chambers, Room 450. Please go to Room 432 of the City & County Building to participate in scheduled public comment, as video conferencing tools will be available for use and staff will be available to assist. To submit written testimony on items sched
See the meeting schedule for more information.
Proposed Consent Agenda - Revised 7-10-20
Meeting Schedule - Revised 7-15-20