Aug 31, 2017
In 2016 Denver launched the community-driven Denveright planning process that challenges Denver citizens to help shape how we want our city to evolve in four key areas: land use, mobility, parks, and recreational resources. Over the last year city planners have heard from thousands of Denverites about your priorities for how we grow as a city. As these plans have started to take shape it’s time to check back in for your feedback. The month of September offers several opportunities to share your voice. There are public meetings for Blueprint Denver and Denver Moves: Pedestrians and Trails, and the Denver Moves: Transit team will be at the listed events soliciting feedback.
Blueprint Denver Plan:
· September 13th at 5:30 pm at Maxwell Elementary School located at 14390 Bolling Dr.
· September 14th at 5:30 pm at University of Denver: Anderson Academic Commons located at 2150 E Evans Ave
· September 19th at 5:30 pm at Doull Elementary located at 2520 S. Utica St.
· September 20th at 5:30 pm at Scheitler Rec Center located at 5031 W 46th Ave
· September 21 at 5:30 pm at East High School located at 1600 City Park Esplanade
Denver Moves: Pedestrians and Trails:
· September 5th from 5:30 – 7 pm at Skinner Middle School located at 3435 W. 40th Ave.
· September 7th from 5:30 – 7 pm at Maxwell Elementary School located at 14390 Bolling Dr.
· September 12th from 5:30 – 7 pm at Thomas Jefferson HS located at 3950 S. Holly St
· September 14th from 5:30 – 7 pm at Castro Elementary School located at 845 S. Lowell Blvd.
Denver Moves: Transit:
Visit denvergov.org/Denveright to learn more.