- Committee meetings will be open to the public and will begin with a comment period of up to 15 minutes. Each speaker will be limited to 3 minutes or less depending on demand and the committee chair’s discretion.
- Individuals who want to speak at a meeting must sign-up no less than 24 hours prior to the start time of that meeting, by e-mailing email@example.com.
- The e-mail must include the prospective speaker’s name and the specific project/s the speaker will address.
- Meeting notes will be provided and uploaded to the project website.
- If you need language interpretation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 48 hours before the scheduled meeting.
- Si necesita interpretación lingüística, póngase en contacto con email@example.com por lo menos 48 horas antes de la reunión programada.
Meeting details are subject to change. Please continue to check this site for updates.