- Public Works ROW Permit Application - 2016 (MS Excel) – Please complete this form and submit it with your traffic control plan(s).
- Parking Meter Requests — Applications to bag meters can now be managed through the Online Meter Bagging Permit System.
- Special Event Calendar – This is a calendar of events in Denver's public right-of-way. Check to see if your request may conflict with an event.
- Construction Inspector Area Map (PDF; updated June 2017) – Review this map to contact the assigned right-of-way inspector for questions about projects in their area.
- PW Standard Details – These are the City and Country of Denver Public Works' current standards and details.
- Denver 2014 Approved Concrete Mix Designs (PDF)
For questions, please contact Dave Potter, 303-446-3421, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PW Street Moratorium List (PDF; updated July 2017) – This is a list of all roadways that currently have special repair requirements on them.
Traffic Control Plans
City Approved Plans — Links to PDF forms; right-click to download.
For Work in Central Business District (Downtown Denver)
You must attend a bi-weekly meeting and coordinate your closure with other contractors.
Downtown Coordination Meeting Notes (PDF) — weekly list of work currently taking place in Downtown Denver.
The next meeting will be held Wednesday, January 9, 2019.
2018 Downtown Coordination Meeting Schedule (PDF)