File Naming Convention
The file naming tool can be used to speed up the processing time when submitting your plans electronically. Follow these steps for each file you wish to submit:
- Enter the original file name. NOTE: Name cannot include the underscore "_" character.
- Select the type of submittal from the drop down box.
- Select the sub type of submittal from the drop down box.
- Enter the project number provided to you by your project coordinator.
- Click the Generate Name button.
A new file name will be generated that combines the original file name with the type of submittal, the sub type of submittal and the project number (i.e. StapletonFiling99Plan_Site_Transportation_2012D00123.pdf).
- Upon successful upload the files, an automatic email notification will be sent to you.
- Use the new file name when submitting your plans through e-permits.