Clerk and Recorder Election Rules
The following Clerk and Recorder election rules are currently in effect, enacted January 8, 2015. The twin purposes of these rules are to make all election-related processes and procedures clear and transparent to candidates, petitioners' committees and the public; and to document current procedures that are not specified by statute, ordinance or Charter.
- Complete collection of current election rules - Includes introduction, linked table of contents and comparative table.
- Notice of Adoption Emergency Election and Campaign Finance Rules - Published on Monday, August 27, 2018 as required by city ordinance.
- Emergency Election and Campaign Finance Rules - Adopted August 23, 2018
- Notice of Adoption Election Rules - Published on Thursday, February 8, 2018 as required by city ordinance.
- Notice of Adoption Election Rules - Published on Thursday, January 8, 2015, as required by city ordinance.
- Notice of Adoption of Emergency Rule 13 - Published on Tuesday, February 10, 2015.
- Notice of Adoption of Emergency Rule 3 - Adopted October 10, 2017.