Skip navigation

Special Districts 

Special Districts within Denver County must record a boundary map and a service plan with the Denver Clerk and Recorder. If information on either document changes, the change must be recorded. Per state statute, Special Districts also must record a disclosure statement by January 15 of each year.

These documents may be sent to the Clerk by email, US mail or brought into our office. Please see City Clerk Fees and Forms to include the appropriate amount.

Please contact to access Special District documents.

The Colorado Department of Local Affairs is the governing authority of Special District information.