Our office is open for in-person services, including marriage licenses, by appointment only. To obtain a marriage license at our Wellington E. Webb Building office:
- Schedule an appointment online at https://denvergov.org/naoa/
- Fill out the application online
During this time:
- Physical distancing and capacity guidelines limit the number of appointments we can accommodate each day. If your preferred date is not available, we recommend seeking services in other Colorado counties.
- We ask that only the couple seeking a marriage license enter our office for appointments. We can't accomodate large parties in our office.
- Our full appointment availability is online; we can't take appointments by phone.
The Denver Clerk and Recorder’s Office will no longer accept marriage license applications via mail or dropbox submitted after June 30.