The City and County of Denver maintains more than 200 city parks, 100 miles of trails and 11 dog parks; providing 5,000 acres of urban parkland to Denver residents and visitors. Parks are open daily from 5:00AM - 11:00PM.
Download: Parks and Recreation guide and map.
Reserve a picnic site.
To make your visit to your parks more enjoyable here are some basic rules:
- No glass containers allowed at anytime
- Only 3.2% alcoholic beverages allowed
- All dog must be on a leash unless they are in a designated dog park.
- Do not feed wildlife when you are in the parks
- Restrooms are open from May through September - Portolets are in regional parks only year round
- Always use trash receptacles or carry your trash out. (recycle bins in regional parks only)