Denver currently has nine dog parks for park users to enjoy. All visitors must adhere to posted rules and regulations. Dog bag dispensers are available at all dog parks and patrons are asked to help keep them stocked. Before visiting a Denver Dog Park please keep the following in mind.
- Dog parks are open from sunrise to sundown, 7 days a week
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered, or have a current Denver Intact Permit (Denver residents)
- Dogs must have current rabies and Denver dog license.
Dog Park Locations:
- Berkeley Dog Park - Sheridan and West 46th
- Kennedy Dog Park - Hampden and South Dayton
- Fuller Dog Park - Franklin and East 29th
- Green Valley Ranch East Dog Park - Jebel and East 45th
- Railyard Dog Park - 19th Avenue and Little Raven Street
- Lowry Dog Park - East 4th Place and South Yosemite Way
- Greenway Dog Park - E 22nd Ave and Syracuse Street
- Parkfield Dog Park- 53rd Avenue and Chambers Road
- Little Box Car - Broadway and Lawrence St.