In alignment with CDC guidelines to slow the spread of COVID-19, Denver is prohibiting all gatherings through May 11:
- Permits of all types have been cancelled through May 11 with associated fees automatically refunded.
- Reschedule requests for cancelled 2020 permits will not be processed until further notice.
- New applications for any type of permit in 2020 will not be processed until further notice.
- Permitted activities with historical status or working toward obtaining historical status will not be penalized due to the cancellation of their 2020 permit as a result of COVID-19.
- All existing in-process permits for May 12 or later are still being processed—should the status of these permits change, permit holders will be notified as soon as possible.
- Permit holders for any type of 2020 permit may contact the Parks Permit Office at any time for a full refund.
- The Parks Permit Office in the Wellington Webb Municipal Building remains closed until further notice, but staff are available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. by email: email@example.com; or phone: 720-913-0700 (press 6, then leave a message).
Read all city news on COVID-19.