2018 Activity Registration Dates:
- Spring – February 27
- Summer – May 8
- Fall – July 31
- Winter – November 6
Registration opens at 12:00pm on each of the dates above.
Please review the following tips below to make your registration process as smooth as possible!
- When completing online transactions, it is highly recommended that one of the following browsers is used – Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge.
- Prior to opening day of registration for each season, ensure your login credentials work and you can successfully sign in to the Online Service Center.
- If you are unable to login, check the box next to “Forgot your Password” and click ‘Continue’. You will be asked to provide the email address you used to create your account. After providing your email address, a new temporary account password will be emailed to you. Once logging in using your temporary password you will be prompted to create a new password.
- NOTE: If you are still experiencing difficulties, please email PR_OnlineServiceCenter@denvergov.org. Staff will be available to assist you during normal business hours.
- If you already have a customer account, please DO NOT create another one
- Two weeks prior to opening registration day for each season, activities are viewable online. During this period, activities can be added to your “Wish List”. Adding activities to your “Wish List” allows you to bookmark your favorite programs, making them immediately accessible once registration opens. Activities on the “Wish List” can be added to your cart in one step—expediting the checkout process.
- Activities fill up fast! There are no guarantees that the classes you add to your “Wish List” will still have open roster spots by the time you register. However, by completing this extra step before registration opens, you can be best prepared.
- Once logged in, family members can be added by clicking ‘Change your Family Information’ under Account Details in your online account.
- Many activities can become full within minutes after open registration begins. If the activity is full, please add the participant to the “Waitlist”. Staff will contact you if spots become available.