Thank you, Denver! Nearly 2,000 of you offered feedback about the ideas in the draft plans, via online and paper surveys and at our office hours throughout the city. We’re hard at work reviewing your feedback. Several civic groups got deadline extensions through the end of November; at that point we’ll analyze the collective input and begin to amend the plans accordingly.
- We’ll release second drafts of Comprehensive Plan 2040, Blueprint Denver and Game Plan for a Healthy City, along with a reader guide so you can easily find what’s changed. Review and comment beginning now!
- You can view final drafts of the Denver Moves: Transit plan, and the Denver Moves: Pedestrians and Trails plan.*
Through early February:
- Wrap up your review and comments on the second draft of Game Plan for a Healthy City.
- We invite you to join drop-in sessions with city planners to ask questions and provide feedback.
- Ross-University Hills Branch Library, 4310 E. Amherst Ave., January 10, 5-7 p.m.
- Decker Branch Library, 1501 S. Logan St., January 15, 5-7 p.m.
- Scheitler Recreation Center, 5031 W 46th Ave, January 24, 5-7 p.m.
- Park Hill Branch Library, 4705 Montview Blvd., February 5, 5:30-7:15 p.m.
- Comments due on the second drafts of Comprehensive Plan 2040 and Blueprint Denver.
- If you like, give the Denver Planning Board your input on Comprehensive Plan 2040 and Blueprint Denver at a listening session on this date.
- Your input will be incorporated into third drafts, to be released March 13, that will go to the Planning Board on March 20 for its recommendation.
- We’ll release third drafts of Comprehensive Plan 2040 and Blueprint Denver.
- The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board will review the second draft of Game Plan for a Healthy City at its public meeting.
- The Denver Planning Board will hold a public hearing on the third drafts of Comprehensive Plan 2040 and Blueprint Denver. Within a few weeks of this date, the Denver Planning Board will also hold a public hearing on the second draft of Game Plan for a Healthy City.
- Denver City Council will consider adoption of Comprehensive Plan 2040 and Blueprint Denver at a public hearing. Within a few weeks of this date, City Council will consider adoption of Game Plan for a Healthy City at a public hearing.
*The Denver Moves plans will be finalized and published in early January. If Blueprint Denver’s guidance for transit and pedestrians/trails changes significantly, they will be amended accordingly.