The Partners in Food Safety Program works to recognize Denver food facilities that promote and maintain excellent food safety practices.
View the criteria below to determine if a facility is eligible, then apply. An investigator will contact you within 30 days.
1. Facility must not have more than two critical violations per inspection conducted by Denver Department of Environmental Health (DDPHE) on the last two full inspections as well as any limited inspections. To access inspection reports, visit www.denvergov.org/FoodSafety.
2. Facility must have a formal training program for all food-handling employees. This training must ensure all new staff who handle food are properly trained in basic food safety. The training must be completed within three months of the hire date. Formal training can include DDPHE's food safety class, classes offered on StateFoodSafety.com or a comparable course.
3. Facility must not have any fines from administrative citations issued by DDPHE within the last 12 months.
4. Facility must not have any confirmed foodborne illness outbreaks within the last 12 months.
5. Facility must score at least 50 points on the DDPHE Active Managerial Control Evaluation. Applicants must complete the evaluation with an investigator. As part of this evaluation, the facility must show applicable documentation.
Bar Red, 437 W Colfax Ave.
Beach Court Elementary, 4590 Beach Ct.
Blue Bonnet, 475 S. Broadway
Bradley School, 3051 S. Elm St.
Chipotle, 3600 W 32nd Ave.
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Stapleton, 7415 41st Ave.
Cowell Elementary School, 4540 W10th Ave.
Dairy Queen, 2205 S Broadway
DCIS - Baker, 574 6th Ave.
Denver Commissary, 3600 E. 40th Ave.
Denver Language School, 451 Newport St.
Dora Moore Elementary, 846 Corona St.
Doubletree Hotel, 3202 N Quebec St.
DSST Byers, 50 Pearl St.
Edison Elementary School, 3350 Quitman St.
Elways DIA, 8900 Pena Blvd.
Farrell B. Howell ECE-8 School, 14250 E. Albrook Dr.
Florence Crittenden School, 451 S Tejon St.
Four Seasons Hotel, 1111 14th St.
Garden Place Academy, 4425 Lincoln St.
Green Lee Elementary, 1150 Lipan St.
Gust Elementary School, 3440 W Yale Ave.
Historians Ale House, 24 N Broadway
Hapa Sushi, 1514 Blake St.
Highline Academy Northeast, 19451 Maxwell Place
J Street (Mobile), 3046 S Downing St.
Kepner Middle School, 911 S Hazel Ct.
Lounge 5280 at DIA, 8900 Pena Blvd.
Manual High School, 1700 E. 28th Ave.
Martin Luther King Jr. Early College, 19535 E. 46th Ave.
Max Gill & Grill, 1052 S Gaylord St.
McKinley Thatcher Elementary School, 1230 S Grant St.
Montbello High School, 5000 Crown Blvd.
Morey Middle School, 840 E 14th Ave
Munroe Elementary School, 3440 W Virgina Ave.
Newlon Elementary School, 361 Vrain St.
North High School, 2960 N Speer Blvd.
Panda Express #2265, 7850 W Quincy
Park Burger, 1890 S. Pearl St.
Qdoba, 2100 S University
Renaissance Denver Hotel, 3801 N. Quebec St.
Rishel Middle School, 451 S Tejon St.
Rosenberg's Bagels, 725 E 26th Ave.
Strive Sunnyside, 4735 Pecos St.
Taco Bell #9403, 7150 Leetsdale Dr.
Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill, 201 Columbine St.
Thomas Jefferson High School, 3950 S. Holly St.
Traylor Academy, 2900 S Ivan Way
Valdez Elementary School, 2525 W 29th Ave.
Valverde Elementary School, 2030 W Alameda St.
Westerly Creek Elementary School, 8800 E 28th Ave.
Zoe's Kitchen, 1920 17th St.
Blue Bonnet, 457 S Broadway Ave
Denver Human Services, Work Options for Women, 1200 Federal Blvd
Elways at DIA, Denver Airport 8900 Pena Blvd
Esters Neighborhood Pub, 1950 S Holly St
Four Seasons Banquet Kitchen, 1111 14th Street
Four Seasons Hotel, 1111 14th Street
Lechugas, 3609 Tejon St
Lounge 5280, Denver Airport 8900 Pena Blvd
Maria Empanada, 1298 S Broadway
Marriott Springhill Suites Denver Downtown at MSU Denver, 1190 Auraria Pkwy
Pasta Pasta Pasta, 2800 E 2nd Ave
Porter Adventist Hospital, 2525 S Downing St
Pour La France!, Denver Airport 8900 Pena Blvd
Protein Bar, 1755 16th Street
Village Inn, 4850 Federal Blvd
Public Health Inspections Division Programs
Summer Hours (April through October)
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Winter hours (November through March)
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
By appointment only between 7:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. by calling 311 or 720-913-1311.