All claims processing for the City and County of Denver's medical, dependent and qualified parking flex cash plans is being handled by 24 Hour Flex. To read more about how flex cash can help you, see the 24 Hour Flex Brochure.
- File an online claim at www.24hourflex.com (claims for the previous year must be filed by March 30th of the current year), if you do not have an online account follow the instructions below.
The steps to create an online account are as follows:
- Go to www.24hourflex.com and click on the “Account Log In” under the “Participants” sidebar on the right of the page.
- Click on the “If you don’t have a card or don’t know your card type click HERE” link.
- Click on “New User” under “Additional Options” on the right of the page
- Follow instructions for creating an account (this is where you need your SSN, DOB, and a valid e-mail address)
Additional Information and Forms
7100 E. Belleview Ave., Ste 300
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Help Center: 303-369-7886 | Toll Free 800-651-4855
FlexFax: 303-369-0003 | Toll Free 800-837-4817
Important Reminders For Flex Cash Participants
Debit Card Update
Effective July 1, 2009, drug stores and pharmacies are required to either have implemented an IRS-approved inventory information approval system (IIAS) or prove that 90% of the store’s income consists of eligible healthcare expenses, in order for healthcare debit cards to continue to be accepted. This means that healthcare debit cards may or may not be accepted at a drug store or pharmacy that had accepted the card prior to July 1, 2009, if the store has not met these IRS requirements.
Please note: the decision to comply with the IRS requirements is made by the individual drug store or pharmacy.
The following locations will accept benefits debit cards after July 1, 2009: