The Emerging Leaders Program is designed exclusively for City and County of Denver's employees who aspire to promote to a first line supervisory position. The Emerging Leaders Program is designed for non-supervisory employees as an introduction to the roles and responsibilities of supervision. The program is intended to bring awareness and understanding of the expectations of first-line supervision and the skills and abilities that are needed to succeed in this role.
Applicants will only be considered if they meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate leadership within their organization
- Demonstrate the STARS values
- Exhibit a strong interest in pursuing a supervisory role
- Contribute significantly to their organization
- Be in good standing without any recent disciplinary actions (within the past two years)
- Received a rating of successful or higher on the last annual performance evaluation
- Meet minimal qualifications for a promotional position
Candidates for the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) may nominate themselves, or be encouraged to apply by their leadership. Class size is limited, and candidates must apply.
Denver International Airport
To learn more about DEN's Emerging Leaders Program, contact Anya Nystrom at 720-342-4588 or Anya.Nystrom@flydenver.com.