Denver is a healthy and prosperous community that thrives on civic engagement and collaboration to enhance the quality of our natural, social, and built environments for current and future generations and serves as a model for others to do the same.
: Denver pursues this vision to produce a city with these basic values:
- Everyone has affordable access to the resources needed to achieve a happy, healthy quality of life.
- Community is the leading renewable resource. The City thrives on a solid foundation of individual and group relationships and service.
- Diversity is embraced in all its forms.
- Denver exists in harmony with the natural world. The ecosystems that support our health and prosperity are nurtured and, where previously degraded, have been restored.
- Neighborhoods are places of beauty, convenience and repose for residents of all ages and abilities.
- Workplaces are located, built and operated to enhance productivity and access.
- There are multiple mobility options.
- Denver is prosperous, but not at the expense of other parts of the world or future generations.
- Denver is a model community, demonstrating how personal fulfillment for all can be achieved in a secure and lasting fashion.