Skip navigation


To enter Workers' Compensation time and leave on your employee’s timecard, please contact the Controller's Office, Payroll Division at or call 720 913-5186. This includes tracking and paying employees for workers’ compensation doctor visits and modified duty.
For more information about Workers' Compensation, continue on to the Workers' Compensation site