As a supervisor, you are able to add and edit many items to your employees’ timecards. Those items include:
- Missed timestamp or punch
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Adding vacation, sick or personal holiday time directly on the timecard, if it is within the same pay period.
- And more…
There are some edits that have to be entered by our trained Payroll team. These changes include:
- Permanent schedule changes
- Some pay code adjustments such as:
- Comp time to be paid out in overtime or overtime to be earned as comp time
- Overtime or comp time earned for exempt employees
- Alterations in anything that happened in a pay period that has already been signed off by the Payroll Division
- Sick to Vacation conversions
- Addition of Exemplary Performance time
To ensure that the changes that you request will affect the upcoming paycheck, the Payroll Division must receive the Time & Attendance Change Form by close of business non-payday Friday. Anything received after this cut off will not be reflected on the following Friday’s paycheck.
If you need help in performing a task on your timecards, please contact us and we will assist you!