Skip navigation

Resources for Office of Human Resources

Special Leave Requests

Find forms and information about family medical leave
Find information and the appropriate form for permitting parental involvement leave.  


Other Requests


PeopleSoft Queries

Request a query for PeopleSoft.  

Reports to Change Form 

Request to change an employee's supervisor in PeopleSoft and Kronos by completing the form and emailing to