Skip navigation

Complaint and Commendation Form

We only handle complaints and commendations regarding the Denver Police and Denver Sheriff Departments. Please call 311 for all other matters and complaints.

If you would like to submit a printable version of the form, please download the printable form and mail or fax to: 

Office of the Independent Monitor
Wellington Webb Municipal Office Building
201 W. Colfax Ave., Dept. 1201
Denver, CO 80202

Fax: (720) 913-3305


Contact Us

Wellington Webb Building

201 W. Colfax Ave. 
Dept. 1201
Denver, C0 80202 
Phone: 720-913-3306
Fax: 720-913-3305

Denver 311 Help Center

Call 3-1-1
Outside Denver Call (720) 913-1311
Emergencies: 911
TTY Service: 720-913-8479