CITY & COUNTY OF DENVER
LAND SURVEY PLAT FILING REQUIREMENTS
As required by Article 50 of the State of Colorado Revised Statues:
1. The required sheet size is 24"x36" or 18"x24".
2. Border requirements are: 2" left, ½" top, right, and bottom.
3. Permanent, non-fading ink (black) on mylar/polyester, a minimum of 4 mils in thickness. Xerox copies will NOT be accepted.
4. Original signature & seal of the Professional Land Surveyor.
5. State the Section, Township, Range, and Principal Meridian in title block.
6. Conforms to CRS 38-51-106.
7. Prefer ¼ Section, Section, Township, Range and Principal Meridian in the title.<
8. Prefer City and County of Denver, State of Colorado in the title.
9. Filing cost is $20.00 per sheet. Make checks payable to the Manager of Finance.
10. Land survey plats are deposited with:
City & County of Denver Surveyor
201 W Colfax Ave., Dept 507
Denver CO 80202
Note: 5th floor of the Wellington Webb Building can accept Land Survey Plats for depositing
DEPOSITED THIS _____ DAY OF ________________, 20____, AT _________, M., IN BOOK ______________ OF THE COUNTY SURVEYOR’S LAND SURVEY/RIGHT-OF-WAY SURVEYS AT PAGE(S) ___________, RECEPTION NUMBER____________
COUNTY SURVEYOR/DEPUTY COUNTY SURVEYOR