Skip navigation

Paying online?

The City of Denver recently implemented a security enhancement to better protect our online payment processing system.  As a result of this enhancement, we are no longer able to accept payments from non-current browsers. If you are using an older browser version, please upgrade your browser to the most current version so that you can access the online payment service.

Subdivisions Surveys

The City Engineer’s Office keeps unofficial copies of the subdivision plats for it's own use.  Your primary source for subdivision plat information, (and the only source for officially recorded plats) is the Clerk and Recorder’s Office in the City and County Building.

If you would like to get unofficial copies of the subdivision plats from the City Engineer's Office, you can save time by printing out a list of the plats you need and bringing them along with you.  (The information needed are the Engineer’s Book and Page numbers).