Skip navigation

Supporting documentation

PWPT-119.0 — Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (T.U.L.I.P.)

The City & County of Denver must be insured for liability whenever the public right-of-way is closed for block parties and similar events. The TULIP insurance is offered as a convenient way to comply with this requirement.

Permit requirements (PDF)

TULIP insurance can only be purchased through the Entertainment Brokers International website:

Note: You may view TULIP fees by obtaining a quote, with no obligation to purchase.

Step 1 asks you to select your facility (the location your event will be taking place). Enter the Denver Public Works/DOTI Permit code: DENVER PUBLIC WORKS PERMITS = 1879-002

Once you have made a selection, please verify you have the correct location before proceeding to the next step.

When you have selected the correct location, you are ready to follow the steps to obtain your quote and purchase coverage if desired. If you do not have the correct location, you can go back to the drop down lists to select again.

IMPORTANT! When you are asked for the name of your event, include the name of the event or facility you are renting in the name. If you have a permit number, please include that, as well.


  • Lawrence Street Block Party
  • John Smith Family Picnic at City Park Permit Number XXXX

Once coverage has been purchased, a certificate of insurance will be e-mailed to you. Please print and provide a copy to the Permit office.

If you have questions or are having trouble accessing the website, please call 1-800-507-8414