Participating in Treecycle is easy, free, and truly a no-brainer. After the holidays, follow these easy steps to recycle your tree:
- Only natural, real trees are collected by Treecycle crews. No artificial or flocked trees.
- Trees set out by 7 a.m. on Friday, January 5th will be collected by 5 p.m. Monday, January 8th.
- Trees set out by 7 a.m. on Friday, January 12th will be collected by 5 p.m. Monday, January 15th.
- Trees will not be collected by Extra Trash crews during the first two weeks of January.
- Trees must be placed at least two feet away from collection carts, structures and other obstacles. Do NOT place trees inside bags or trash carts.
- Trees may also be dropped off at one of two Treecyle drop-off sites, open through January 31st.
- Treecycle is for Denver residents only.
Last year, Denver residents recycled more than 20,000 trees. Participate in this year’s Treecycle program and help Denver recycle even more!
For more information about Treecycle, the Annual Mulch Giveaway and Compost Sale or other Denver Recycles programs, visit DenverGov.org/DenverRecycles call 311 (720-913-1311).