Last year, we collected over 21,500 trees for recycling. Let's do it again!
This year, residents can set out their Christmas trees on one of their regular scheduled trash collection days between January 6 - 17.
- Only natural, real trees are collected by Treecycle crews.
- Set trees out by 7 a.m. on your scheduled trash collection day.
- Curb customers: Place your tree in the same location as your trash cart. Alley customers: place your tree behind your property.
- Trees must be placed at least two feet away from collection carts, structures, and other obstacles. Do not place trees inside bags or collection carts.
- Trees may also be dropped off at one of two Treecycle drop-off sites, open through January 31.
1. Remove all decorations, lights, and the tree stand from your tree.
2. Set your tree out for collection on one of your scheduled trash collection days between January 6 and 17.
3. Reclaim free mulch made from your tree at the annual Mulch Giveaway & compost Sale in May.
Treecycle drop-off locations are available for residents not eligible for Denver Solid Waste Management collection services.
Drop-off sites are open through January 31, 2020.
1. Cherry Creek Recycling Drop-Off (7352 E. Cherry Creek Drive S. - Near the intersection of S. Quebec St. and E. Cherry Creek)
TUES-FRI : 10 AM - 5 PM, SAT: 9 AM - 3 PM
2. Havana Nursery (10450 Smith Rd. )
MON - FRI: 8 AM - 2 PM. CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.