Introductory Business Tax Seminars
This is a FREE introductory seminar for people with little or no tax experience who need to learn the basics of Denver taxes.
After attending this seminar you will:
- Have a basic knowledge of the most commonly encountered aspects of Denver sales, use, occupational privilege and personal property taxes.
- Know what Lodger’s tax, TBT and FDA tax are, and whether they apply to you.
- Be aware of specific tax treatments of construction contractors and exempt organizations.
- Know which tax licenses you need, how to apply for them and how to fill out and file the returns.
- Know about the Statute of Limitations and your obligations regarding record keeping.
- Know what your tax obligations are when you buy or sell a business.
- Know where to go to get additional help.
- Have had an opportunity to get your specific questions answered by talking to any of the presenters one-on-one.
The next seminar is scheduled for:
December 6, 2018
9 a.m. to noon, Webb Building room 4.G.4