Approved January 14, 2014
The GDP site covers about 24 acres located between West Colfax Avenue, 17th Avenue, Perry Street and Stuart Street. The area was the home of the former St. Anthony Central Hospital which was established in 1892 until the hospital moved to a new location in 2009. The vision for the redevelopment of the property includes a mixed use residential development and re-establishment of the street grid through the property.
View the South Sloan's Lake GDP