Beginning Microsoft Word 2007
Create, edit, format, save and print a document; essential for resume development.
Prerequisite: resume on a flash drive and basic computer skills
Denver Workforce Center at Speer
1391 N Speer, Suite 510
- Pre-registration is now required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class. You must also be registered at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to customers. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.