Learn how to operate and perform common computer activities required in everyday business. This class is designed to provide skills and confidence to start using a computer.
Denver Workforce Center at Montbello
4685 Peoria St, Suite 251
- Pre-registration is now required for all workshop and assessment attendance. Visit your local Denver Workforce Center or call 720-865-5580 to register at least two days prior to class. You must also be registered at www.connectingcolorado.com.
- Prerequisite of basic computer skills is required for full participation with all assessment tools.
- Dress code is professional business casual.
- Materials and classes are provided at no charge to customers. Classes and locations are subject to change.
- Please contact the appropriate center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.
All classes are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please arrive early as seating is limited. All attendees must be registered with the Denver Workforce Centers via www.connectingcolorado.com. Please contact the center at least one week in advance of class to request special accommodations.