Weekly Updates - Week of August 31, 2015
- A Street Maintenance crew will wrap-up work in the Barnum neighborhood from Alameda Ave. to 1st and Perry to Sheridan Blvd. They will then start milling in the Sloan Lake neighborhood from Byron to 32nd Ave. and Tennyson to Sheridan Blvd. They will also pave on Ivanhoe from 6th Ave. to 8th Ave.
- Another Street Maintenance crew will continue working in Virginia Vale from Leetsdale to Cherry Creek North Drive and Holly to Monaco. They will also begin milling in University Hills from Eastman to Hampden and Dahlia to I-25.
- A contracted Hot-In-Place-Recycle crew will continue work in the Congress Park neighborhood from 6th Ave. to Colfax Ave. and Steele St. to Colorado Blvd.
ADA Pedestrian Ramps
We are currently working on ADA ramp construction in these neighborhoods:
- Country Club and Speer Neighborhoods: Washington to Franklin Streets from 6th Ave. and Speer Blvd.
- Windsor: Quebec to Havana Streets from Alameda to Mississippi Avenues
- Montclair: Monaco Pkwy to Quebec St. from Colfax Ave. to 6th Ave.
- Park Hill: Dahlia to Holly Streets from Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. to 38th Ave.
For contact information on the ADA ramp construction projects listed, click HERE