Weekly Updates - Week of April 13, 2015
- One Street Maintenance crew is expected to complete work this week on 56th Avenue from Peoria to Chambers.
- Another Street Maintenance crew will continue paving select alleys in Council District 5 that are part of the city's unimproved alley paving program and may move into Council District 8.
ADA Pedestrian Ramps
We are currently working on ADA ramp construction in these neighborhoods:
- University Hills, landscape and repairs between Iliff and Evans (Keene Concrete), Inspector: Ken Magee
- Virginia Village, landscape and repair, between I-15 and Dahlia/Evans to Jewell, (Keene Concrete), Inspector: Ken Magee
- Congress Park, ramp installations, Colfax to 6th/Colorado to St. Paul, (Keene Concrete), Inspector: Ken Magee
- Sloans Lake-West Highland, 26th to 38th/Sheridan Blvd to Tennyson, (Silva Construction), Inspector: Gary Padilla
- Harvey Park, Jewell to Iliff/west of Sheridan to Tennyson (Silva Construction), Inspector: Gary Padilla
- Hampden South, ramp installations, Quebec to Yosemite/Mansfield to Union, (Keene Concrete), Inspector: Aaron McMichael
- Park Hill, asphalt and cleanup, Magnolia to Trenton/Montview to 23rd (Fasick Construction), Inspector: Alan Reyes
- Montbello, ramp installations, (Fasick Construction), Inspector: Alan Reyes
For contact information on the ADA ramp construction projects listed, click HERE