Weekly Updates - Week of August 3, 2015
- One Street Maintenance crew will wrap-up work in Ruby Hill West from Mississippi to Florida and Tejon to Federal Blvd. They will then begin work in Barnum South from Perry to Sheridan Blvd. and 1st to Alameda Ave.
- Another Street Maintenance crew will continue paving Cherry Creek North Dr. from Steele St. to Colorado Blvd.
- A contracted Hot-In-Place-Recycle crew will finish work on Logan from Mississippi to Arkansas, and then begin paving Raleigh from Dartmouth to Bear Creek Park. They will also begin work on Platte River Drive from Evans south to the City limit.
- A contracted Chip Seal crew will continue working in the following neighborhoods:
- Green Valley East: 38th to 44th and Malaya to Picadilly
- Virginia Village: Mississippi to Florida and Dahlia to Monaco
ADA Pedestrian Ramps
We are currently working on ADA ramp construction in these neighborhoods:
- West Harvey Park: Jewell to Yale Avenues from Lowell to Federal Boulevards
- Hampden: Monaco Pkwy to Quebec St. from Yale to Hampden Avenues
- Park Hill: Martin Luther King Blvd. to 38th Ave. from Monaco Blvd. to Dahlia St.
- Montclair: Monaco Pkwy to Quebec St. from Colfax Ave. to 6th Ave.
- Country Club: Franklin St. to University Blvd. from 6th Ave. to 1st Ave.
For contact information on the ADA ramp construction projects listed, click HERE